PEOPLE’S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF ALGERIA
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION AND SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
MOHAMMED KHEIDER UNIVERSITY - BISKRA
DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
LABORATORY OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (LGEB)Team: Renewable Energy and Smart Grid
The Electrical Engineering Laboratory (LGEB) in Biskra University (Algeria) proposes an LMD Doctorate Research theme for foreign Students, holders of Master in Electrical Engineering, and benefiting of a Scholarship from their original countries or via a self-funding for three years.
The proposed research theme is : Control and Power management of a Photovoltaic desalination system.
Candidates are required to send their Curriculum Vitae (CV), as well as their Skype accounts before the 05th of February, 2020 to:
- Languages: fluent in English and French(B2).
- Education level : Master Degree or equivalent.
- A strong background and interest in Power Electronics and electrical machines drive are expected
- Experience in design of control systems and their implementation in microcontrollers and DSPs
- Experience in the modelling of electronic circuits in Matlab/Simulink software.
The following application documents are required (in English):
- Motivation letter.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Copy of the required diploma (MA) or other document providing evidence of the necessary qualification.